Google Search

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Motivate Me Monday-A Little Late

Well, technically it's still Monday for me since I haven't gone to bed yet. I cannot sleep without Adam in bed! I never thought it would happen. All through the blanket and bed hogging I would think, man, if he ever goes TDY, I'm gonna LOVE having this bed to myself! But no, my brain decides to be all dumb.

So here's my list for this week:

-mop kitchen and dining room floor (it REALLY needs it, just ask Sue, lol)

-finish laundry

-go through kids clothes and give PILES AND PILES of them away (anyone need 2T clothes??? Anyone??) UPDATE: DONE!

-call Adam's new troops' wife to welcome her to the base...well, before I do that, I need to find her number....

-go to bed at a normal hour

-try not to go crazy with Adam in FL for a month

Sounds easy enough right? Heh heh heh. Heh heh.....I think I'll probably accomplish everything except the last one.
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search