So I'm sitting here very, very bored. I never realized how little there is to do at my house. I think the neighbors just called the cops on themselves, but I can't be nosy without anyone seeing me - no fun! The Schwann's man never came tonight, I am a little upset, I was really looking forward to getting me some peach frozen yogurt darnit! OK, so, I'm bored, and haven't had REAL adult conversation today, so you're gonna have to bear with me here. Here are 25 random thoughts.
1) Kenny Chesney music either makes me really sad, or very sentimental. I don't know if there's a difference between the two.
2) I really miss Adam. Duh, I guess that's a given. But it still surprises me how MUCH I miss him.
3) I can't WAIT for Give Parents a Break on Saturday. I also can't WAIT to take the boys to Monster Jam in Raleigh on Friday night! Does that mean I'm trailer trash if I like Monster Jam? Oh, well, who cares, I'm a cool mom :)
4) There are now 2 cop cars outside my house....um....should I be worried...???
5) I miss my family in NY.
6) I wonder what my dad and Kay are doing right now.
7) I REALLY want to open the window and spy.....grr
8) I have NO LIFE if all I want to do is spy on the neighbors!
9) I wonder what the stupidest thing ever googled was.
10) Maybe I'll take the garbage out as an excuse to see what is going on out there.....lol.
11) Crap I forgot to shut the garage door. Excuse to go outside! Woo-hoo! Be right back.
12) Boo. Nothing interesting.
13) Ok, this list sucks.
14) I think I'm going to bed.
25) Good night!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
OK so I have absolutely no motivation to go to church today. I should really enjoy the fact that I get to go to Relief Society for the first time in months, but I am not feeling good today. Not sick, just not sure of who I am or what I'm doing. Anyone have one of those days? I feel like I've been having a bunch of them lately. I wish I could say I'll just suck it up and go to church but I don't know if I can. You know that knawing, anxious feeling in the pit of your stomach? I can't shake it! Ugh.......