Google Search

Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Still Monday...

I'm doing better this week! Today actually went OK. I bought the kids a new shelf for their room, I was sick of their old one that was bright primary colors. I got one of those "utility like" shelves from the hardware section at Wal-Mart, filled it with green bins from Target, and called it a day! Once I'm finished I'll take a picture, right now it looks like a whirlwind went through their room because I also decided to get rid of some (and by some I mean A LOT) of their toys. I don't know how it happened, but they have accumulated so many toys.....they both got so excited as I was digging through the bottom of the toybox...Mom, I haven't played with THAT toy in forEVER! And that's how I explained to them that they needed to get rid of some toys and give them to some other kid who doesn't have a mountain like they do - when you don't even know what toys you have, it's time to go through them. I think they actually got it!

I think this week might actually be OK. I went to church on Sunday, which really helps me make it through the week. I hadn't gone for 2 weeks, one because everyone was so sick for a while, and two because Sue was here last week, and I'm not sure about her feelings about me taking the kids to church, so I decided to just avoid the subject altogether. I'm great at that.....groan.

So here's my weekly list:

1) finish laundry (yes, that was on my list last week....get over it, I did!)

2) finish boys' room

3) start doing weekly menu planning and checking out freezer meal ideas

I'm sure there's more I should be doing, but I'm tired and can't think of anything else. My pillow is calling my name.....I'm coming pillow!
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search