Google Search

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And What Are Your Qualifications for the Job?

Have you ever felt totally unqualified for your job? That is me today, totally unqualified to be a housewife. I have absolutely no motivation to clean the house, do dishes, or laundry. Instead, I just set up 2 big long racetracks in the kids room and we're racing matchbox and hot wheels cars. I mean really, dishes? Laundry? Who wants to do those when your two cute little boys are sitting there making screeching noises and (for the most part) getting along so well?

Oh and by the way, guess what I'm blogging on.....duh duh duh duh......this!



Adam FINALLY got us a laptop, only after YEARS of begging, lol. Anyway, back to the subject at hand.....

What are the qualifications of a housewife? Are there any, or is it just make it up as you go along? Cause that's pretty much what I do! If there are any qualifiactions, someone please let me know. I need to get qualified. Or at least motivated.
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search