Google Search

Friday, August 7, 2009

What's Going On With Us You Ask? Well, here ya go!

So I can't sleep. Actually I haven't tried that hard :) There are so many more interesting things to do instead of sleep.....scrapbook, clean, you know....fun stuff! I'm really excited about our (well, mine and the kids, Adam has to work) trip next week. Every year Leah (my sister) and I, and our kiddos of course, get together for a "sisters" outing. The past 2 years have been at a KOA in Bristol/Kingsport TN, but this year, we were going to scrap it because of the fact neither one of us has any money. Well, my awesome sister went ahead and made reservations without asking me, and I am SOOO glad she did! This never would have happened if it weren't for her, so, Leah, you rock, I love you so much, you're the best sister in the entire world. Seriously.

We'll be going to a KOA in Harpers Ferry, WV. I don't think I've ever even stopped in WV, except maybe passing through to get gas or take a potty break. It should be really fun.

Adam should be getting his deployment orders anytime now, most of the guys in his shop got theirs this week, and he wasn't included in that group, but he says he expects to get them soon. He is really itching to go and have a new experience, which I can't say I'm happy about or agree with, but I CAN understand. He's the only person in his shop who hasn't deployed, and if it were me, I'd probably feel the same way. I know a lot of his family doesn't understand that, and that's ok, we just all have to be supportive (I guess!).

Anthony will be starting kindergarten in about 3 weeks, and he's getting really excited, he keeps asking, am I going to school TODAY? Ayden will start going to a program called Wee Wings for an hour or two ,two days a week, basically a mobile preschool classroom. He's not quite so excited, so keep your fingers crossed.....
my sig

1 comment:

Da Browns said...

Jon's totally excited about deployment too...I think they like it ,cuz it's just work and 'man-hang-out time'..no honey-do list when they get home from work!! it's like camp or something!

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search