Google Search

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Questions






What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A homemade granola bar from Raising Olives (yum!).


Can you play Guitar Hero? Not so much.

Name someone who made you laugh today. Ayden and Anthony always make me laugh.


How late did you stay up last night and why? I was up until 2 am, first because I love to be up late, and second I was finishing my Primary lesson for today, that I realized I didn't need when I got to the church at 8:45 this morning (smacks head). I was even EARLY for once! Oh well, next Sunday, lol.....


If you could move somewhere else, would you? I like Goldsboro, and for where we're at right now, base housing is OK. But if we weren't in the military, I would love to buy a house.


Name one thing you love about your body. My eyes.

Which of your friends lives closest to you? It's a toss up between Annie and Kristy....

Do you believe ex's can be friends? Not close ones!


How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Blech!

If you could do any job in the world what would it be? Scientist, writer, nurse, teacher.....I want to do them all!


Who was the last person you took a picture of? One of the kids.


Was yesterday better than today? Yup, so far. Yesterday was really kind of hot, and I guess I was spoiled this week by the cooler weather.

Can you live a day without TV? I could go a long time without TV.


Are you upset about anything? Nope. It's a good day.


Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Of course! They make life better.

Are you a bad influence? I don't think so.


Night out or night in? Night in.

What items could you not go without during the day? Good Morning Kisses from boys, toothbrush, shower, my laptop.


Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Well, at Eastertime the kids and I went to the Brian Center to sing I Am A Child of God to people and give them flowers....that's the last time I think I was near a hospital.


What does the last text message in your in-box say? I think it's Bobbie's number-which by the way, I will be calling tomorrow, lol :)


How do you feel about your life right now? Very satisfied.


Do you hate anyone? Hate, no. Strongly dislike, yes.

Do you like your wedding ring or do you secretly wish it was different? I absolutely love my ring. I knew it was the one I wanted as soon as I laid eyes on it, and I'm really glad Adam thought ahead and didn't pick it out himself, instead we went and picked it out together.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Ha! Of course.

Would you ever get some plastic surgery? Nope, although it's tempting, it's not natural.


What song is stuck in your head? So....whatcha gonna do, when a little canoe, with a girl swimmin' all a, boy swimmin' all a, girl swimmin' all around.....don't ask, lol

Name something you have to do tomorrow. Take Anthony to school, go to the library, finish up the laundry, wash the comforter the boys just spilled Kool-Aid on...grrr.


Do you think too much or too little? I think too much about things that don't matter, and not enough about things that do.


Do you smile a lot? Some days. Not today, though.
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search