Google Search

Monday, August 9, 2010

If You Sprinkle When You Tinkle......

I mean really, how hard is it?  I guess since I don't have the same anatomy as the rest of my household, I have no way of understanding......whatever!  If my kids' aim in the potty was as good as it is when it comes to punching eachother, I wouldn't have the gross job of wiping up floors and seats EVERY day, MULTIPLE times a day! 
I need to work on remembering that life could be a whole lot worse.  I just reread what I wrote above and realized that I'm really lucky - I was able to HAVE children, they are both healthy, and we have a nice home to live in.  I've decided to work on some personal values over the next few weeks, and one of them is remembering how lucky I am to have the life I do. 
I will try each week to remember to be thankful for the value I'm working on.  Another one I'm working on is self-respect.  We'll see how it goes!  This week is starting out a little weak, lol.  Wish me luck!
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search