Yay! I am sending you an email as I type. Congrats!
Thank you to everyone who entered, and hopefully I will be doing more things like this in the future!
Now, on to some more business. I saw this fun 31 day idea, and I'm going to try my hardest to do it. Maybe this will make me start blogging everyday. I doubt it, but.....we'll see! Anyway, here is the list:
day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- five things on your bucket list
day 3- a picture of you and your friends
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been
day 6- 5 favorite TV shows
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, anxious or mad
day 11- another picture of you and your friends
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
day 13- a letter to someone
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you love
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave for a lot
day 24- your last five facebook status'
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- what do you think about your friends
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
day 30- your favorite song
day 31- the best thing about being you
Ok. Recent pic of me:
And now, for 15 interesting facts about me:
1) I love to people watch. Who doesn't??
2) I am REE-AA-LL-YY picky about spelling. I mean REALLY. If I mis-spell a word, I
3) I love to spray paint stuff. Anything. Everything! I love spray paint!
4) I really would like to sell my art. After I make it, that is!
5) I love to take pictures but I really suck at it. See above picture for proof....
6) I LOVE a challenge. SERiously.love.challenges. I'm not competitive or anything....hahahaha!!!!
7) I have a really loud side that most people get to see. But I also have a very quiet side that not many get to see. Sorry peeps. It only comes out every so often.
8) (OK, this list is not all that interesting, but bear with me, we're halfway done...)
9) I can't wait to start working again! I'm in the phlebotomy program at our local community college (http://www.waynecc.edu/) and I love it. LOVE IT. Did I mention I love it? There's something about hitting the right spot and watching blood come into the tube....I know, I'm sick and twisted, right??!!
10) I lived through Hurricane Katrina. Self explanatory. Any questions, ask.
11) I'm one of the lucky few who, along with having great parents, has an AWESOME mother in law (and father in law, too!). And I'm not just saying that because she reads my blog (Hi Sue!), she really is an amazing person.
12) I love LEGOs. Yes, I was a tomboy growing up. Anthony and I could build with LEGOs for hours.
13) I love to turn broken stuff into other stuff. I have turned a broken toddler bed I found on the side of the road into a bench for my front porch, a bathroom over the toilet shelf into a bathroom cabinet, and lots of other stuff I can't think of at this very minute. No, I don't have pictures. Yes, I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures.
14) I have a very patient, loving husband. Just look at all this wierd crap I like to do! If he can deal with all that and still love me, he's a keeper :)
15) I hate filling these things out. By the time I'm at the last question, I'm wondering whether or not I should post the darn thing cause I sound like a freak. Not a freek, a freak!
Well, that's it for today, I won't be blogging on Sundays, but I'll (hopefully) be back on Monday with:
5 things on my bucket list.
Now I have until Monday to come up with a bucket list.......google?
What IS a bucket list?