Google Search

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just To Warn You.....

....this will be a VERY WHINY post. I have had a crappy day, and I am going to whine about it. For those who dont care/don't want to hear about it, stop now!

Ok, now that that's out of the way, let's go. Bring on the whine.

Ok so I had clinicals at the certain local hospital this morning, and a certain person there made me feel certainly very mad.

Ok I'm going to stop right now and just say What The Hell. They are having some sort of hiring day here at the lovely neighborhood McDonalds. So you can imagine the kinds of people who are here. Or maybe you can't.....let me tell you....there are 3 "ladies" sitting in the booth in front of me, one of them eating French fries and telling their little 2 year old to "shut the f*** up".
Across the aisle from them is a guy who is wearing a red t shirt that looks like my youngest took a pair of scissors to it, and is obviously high on SOMEthing.
The poor old people who are always sitting drinking their coffee look appalled at all that is going on. I just have to laugh and shake my head. And NOW it's time to leave, I've had just about all I can take, and the oldest's bus should be at the babysitters by now.




my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search