Google Search

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Math and Reading for the boys!

I'm so excited!  I found a neat website called K5 Learning that has all sorts of cool things for the boys to work on over the summer so they don't get behind.  They are offering a free 6 week trial to bloggers, check it out!

From their website:
"K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students.  I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program.  If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their  open invitation to write an online learning review of their program. - See more at: http://www.k5learning.com/review-k5#sthash.Tj4jjaeo.dpuf"

Once I search around a little bit and have the boys test it out I will post a review.  This is PERfect timing, I always worry about them forgetting everything they learned over the summer.  It would be even better if they had an Android or iPhone app to go along with it, and they may, I haven't looked yet.  Wish us luck!!!!

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search