Google Search

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Eggs, eggs, where are the eggs????

We went to the easter egg hunt at the marina playground on base this morning. We went last year, and there were hardly any kids there. This year, yeah.....there were a lot more. The kids had fun, though. J was there with C and S. A and S kept walking around holding hands, it was so cute! Here are some pics...







I was surprised, A caught on really quick to the fact that he was supposed to pick up the egg and put it in the basket. I shouldn't be though, he is so smart, and he's got a great brother to teach him.





So today I'm going to try and work on the dining room. I can't believe I'm doing this...but....here's a before pic.....yikes (hanging head in shame).




In my defense, it has only looked this bad for about a week. I decided to finally try and consolidate my sewing stuff into the cabinet Bobbie gave me, then I got sick and stopped. So, by the end of this weekend, my goal is to finish it up. It's going to take a lot of work, but it has to be done before we move anyway. Speaking of moving, there was an article in the Keesler News about the new housing. The first people get to move in in 5 days on March 20th. I'm so frickin jealous. I can't WAIT to move. They are so nice....
Anyway, hubby is bugging me about getting on the computer, he wants to go play WOW. Wow, what a dork, lol :) I like that. And I need a nap. Badly. I'm still feeling kinda gross and stuffy, but I think the worst part of being sick is over. I also need to call my sister and discuss some ideas for this summer......
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search