Google Search

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rain rain go away.......

So today is crappy and rainy. Blech. It makes me so yucky feeling. B is off playing in his room with his trains, so I thought I'd sneak on here quick. I've been thinking a lot lately about an old friend. I don't know if this old friend will ever read this or not. But if she does, I've been thining about her. I know she thinks I forgot her, but I didn't. I get so wrapped up in my life sometimes, and I tend to just assume everyone back home is fine unless they call me. Ever since the day she wrote me an email, all I want to do is cry when I think about our friendship. Ask anyone, even hubby understands (and that's a BIG THING) how I feel about it. I showed him the email, and if that makes her mad, oh well. He was actually shocked. It hurts deep down inside to know that we'll never really be the good friends we once were. We were like sisters. I just can't bring myself to talk to anyone about it, or even think about it too much, cause I'll just get too sad. But it still creeps in.

Anyway, even though I love this friend to death, I can't even think about her right now or I will start to cry. Or get mad. Or both. I've just needed to write what has been in my head for a long time. So, on to the next subject. And if it hurts, I'm sorry.

So I'm almost done with the dining room. It actually looks a lot bigger now, since I got rid of the big giant cabinet in the corner. And ooh ooh! I just checked my email, and someone had offered a dehydratot on freecycle yesterday, and the lady emailed me back and said I could have it! Sweet! I've wanted a dehydrator for a long time. Now I can make apple and banana chips! And maybe beef jerky....maybe not :p Yucko.

Well, I'm going to go watch Thomas with B. It's a crappy day, and sure, I shouldn't let him watch TV. So what. He looks so happy and cute when I turn on the movie, and I'm a sucker. So sue me!
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search