Google Search

Friday, March 28, 2008

Things I Have Realized Today.....

1) Clorox bleach pens and Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are my friends. They can get out ANYTHING.

2) I started this blog about me, and most of the things I've written are about the kids. Oh, well!

3) Steve Wilcos freakin rocks.

4) It's 12:30 at night and the birds are still singing outside....weird.

5) There are things that I want to write here but can't because I don't want them broadcasted on the internet. It makes me think about what people want others to see, and what they're really like inside. Cause I know from what I write, and then read, although it's my life I'm writing about, if I didn't know me and I was reading my blog, I would think I was different than I am. Does that make any sense??????

6) I feel like a giant weight has been lifted off me because my friend emailed me back and told me her feelings. I hadn't realized just how horrible I felt about what was going on until now.

7) I'm taking a bath and going to bed.
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search