Google Search

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread.....

Yay! I found a bread pan that I love today! I've been wanting one for a while now. It was $15, but it was WELL worth it. I made the YUMmiest bread today! I would have a picture, but the camera batteries are dead and I can't find the charger.Here's the link to the recipe from AllRecipes: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Best-Bread-Machine-Bread/Detail.aspx?prop31=1
I used regular all purpose flour in it, mixed it on the dough cycle in my bread machine, then punched it down and let it rise for about 1-1 1/2 hours and baked at 350 deg. for 20-25 minutes. Yummalicious.

Before I found my bread pan I stopped at a yard sale down the street from us. I got a ton of really neat stuff:

- a big Micro Machines camper that folds out into a "city"
- 2 or 3 bags of "men"; Spiderman, Batman, various soldiers, etc.
- a bunch of trim, ribbon and bias tape
- a bunch of elastic
- a bag of colored leather so I can try out making leather shoes
- paint markers
- Fisher Price binoculars
- a big bag of play food and utensils
- a huge bag of Crayola markers, and a binder type Crayola thing full of more markers
- a miniature police motorcycle (which Anthony LOVES, he said, Mom, I LOVE this motorcycle! I'm going to be so careful with this one, I won't let it get broken ever! I give it 2 days....)

And my grand total was...dunh duh duh duh.....$5! Yup, that's it. Purty sweet! The Micro Machines camper even had a little Micro Machine hidden inside the garage that we discovered later. Anthony was really excited about that.


Other than that, today was pretty uneventful. I fell asleep with Anthony in his bed again. It's so wrong when your 4 year old's bed is comfier than yours! I mean seriously, his bed is like sleeping on air. I love it. So does Adam. He joked about buying 2 of them and putting them side by side in our bedroom. I actually considered it for a minute......

Well, off to bed, it's calling my name. That is , after I update myself on Hurricane Ike...ugh.
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search