Google Search

Friday, May 8, 2009

Pretty Day

It is so pretty outside today! I took some bricks from the vacant house across the street and am starting to put them around our garden out front. It looks pretty good, I'm about halfway done. I also took some of those spiky plants from another vacant house and replanted them around the bottom of the little tree in our front yard. I really should take another shower because I got SO muddy and dirty, but....I don't feel like it. I'll be dirty for a day, lol. It's not that bad.

So I just read that they are opening the crown on the Statue of Liberty back up so you can go on it. That is so wierd, the other day Anthony was saying how he wanted to see the Statue of Liberty. I had no idea he even knew what it was! I thought that was really cool.

So I've got lots to update on, but only a few minutes on the computer before I have to go pick Anthony up from school, so I'll do that later today. Until then!
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search