Google Search

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Worth Your While Wednesday

So I've decided to come up with these silly little names because I have nothing else to do in my life (yeah right!). But seriously, I have found that reading other people's blogs has given me lots of tips and insights, so now I have to impose mine on everyone, lol.

So today, what is worth your while, you ask? Well, here's a short list:


-Windex Vinegar Multi Surface Cleaner
-this stuff is awesome! it's great in the bathroom, you don't need a separate glass cleaner and bathroom cleaner. plus it doesn't smell like chemicals.



-Method Microfiber Glass Cloth (at Target, and I believe on clearance right now! yay!)

-again, awesome, and it works great with the above Windex for mirrors. i have never had such a streak free mirror before. and when it gets too dirty (you know, when you wipe something and it gets more dirt on it than it had before you wiped it :), all you do is throw it in with the next load of wash! how easy is that?




-a website: http://www.safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/

-this is a great resource for LDS and non-LDS alike. there are some great recipes, the author is really funny, and....just go there, OK? just cause I said so, that's right.


So, that's what's worth your while today. Go check out this stuff. It's good stuff. It's even better than the other stuff. Anyway....

my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search