Google Search

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What Has Become of ME?

Seriously? I just blogged about dishwasher detergent?! What the.....well, if that doesn't give me a clue that I have turned into a frumpy housewife, I don't know what will. The funny thing is, I was planning on getting back to my regular blogging schedule this week, and guess what I had planned....ANOTHER cleaning product! Ironic, huh. Oh, well, don't care, I'm doing it anyway.
So, for my Worth Your While Wednesday viewing pleasure, I have....dunt duh duh duh.....a really cheap way to make Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! I was at the Dollar Tree earlier this week, and just happened to stumble across this:



which, when you take it out of the bag (duh), looks like this:



only not cut apart, I'm just not smart enough to remember to take pictures of things before I cut them up. ANYWAY, the above photo eventually turned into this:



Yay me! Four Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for a dollar! They are made from the exact same stuff, and they work just as well. So run, don't walk, to Dollar Tree and pick a whole bunch of these up. On a side note, they were not in with the regular cleaning supplies where they should have been, they were on one of those metal racks at the end of the aisle. I don't even remember what aisle, I just know it was NOT the one I would have put them in, but, WHATEVER, I don't work at Dollar Tree.

So there, I blogged about another cleaning product! I don't care, I know my life does NOT revolve around cleaning (just ask Adam, ha ha!), so it doesn't bother me (as much as it did at first). But it's definitely worth your while to check it out.

Oh, and congrats to all my Biloxi friends, enjoy your new Target!!!!
my sig

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search