Google Search

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow..........


Yup. That's what it looks like. B's front teeth went through his lip :( He's being really brave about it though. We went to the playground so the kids could play with their new buckets and shovels, and we were sitting at the (metal) picnic table having a snack. B was trying to climb up on it, and his foot slipped, and....well, you can just imagine. Smash! Poor little guy :( I was very freaked out because his mouth was literally POURING blood. You should see our clothes from yesterday. They look like I just slaughtered an animal or something. I took him right to the ER, after calling to see if there was actually something they could do (they said they needed to see it to see if he needed stitches or not), and waited for a long time (as usual), and the dr. said it looked good (if that's possible) because where it had gone through on the bottom of his bottom lip was already starting to close. So that's good, I guess. But I feel like a horrible mommy, he was sitting right next to me, and there was nothing I could do!

It seems like every time I actually have some coherent thoughts to write down, there is always someone on the computer (hmmm....). Darn it. We need a laptop. (Are you reading this honey??) Cause now I can think of nothing I wanted to write. Grrr... Maybe later.

No comments:

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search