Google Search

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

uuuugh....

blech. That's how I feel. I am so sick. I think I have the flu. Waaahhhh...that took too much energy. What a wuss I am! At least the kids are sick, too. A's been out of preschool since yesterday. He would have been out anyway today, his teacher said there was a really bad gas smell there this morning.
Here's A:


Here's B:


They're cute when they're sick. Unlike their mother, lol. For your viewing pleasure, I will NOT be including a picture of me today. Count your blessings.

Surprisingly enough, my Etsy site has had a lot of business lately. Purty cool. I have a lot of fun doing the crayon rolls, they are my best seller. I may have another order coming in from a lady who ordered one this weekend. We'll see!

Work is going really good. My job is easy, and I like making $8 an hour for doing cake work. I make more, doing less work, than I did at Cortland Wal-Mart in the cash office. That was 5 years ago, though.

LOL! A is going around taking pictures, and he said, "Mom, look at this red thing I took a picture of!" It was his finger on the lens. Funny funny. Funny kids. I need to shower. Or do something human. Brush my teeth maybe....put my contacts in....eat food.....something. I just want to curl up in bed and sleep for hours and hours and hours. Sigh.......well, I guess i should make the kids something to eat.
Here's to the flu :(
my sig

1 comment:

myboys9802 said...

Awww, honey. I hope you and the boys feel better soon.
Hopefully you don't have to go to work like this.
BIG HUGS!
Flu get away from my friend!

My Blog Spark!

Blog Search